Arriga Park Farmstay
Atherton Tablelands Accommodation at Arriga Park
Just 1h from Cairns and 1¼h from Port Douglas, Arriga Park Farmstay bed and breakfast is a 250 hectare fully working sugar cane farm, 10 minutes drive west of Mareeba, 30 minutes from the Atherton Tablelands and 30 minutes from Kuranda, featuring an exotic fruit orchard. This picturesque farming area is famous for a wide range of crops, including sugar cane, mangos, coffee and a variety of tropical and exotic fruits. New wineries have been opened.
Fresh fruit is always in season at Arriga Park farmstay bed and breakfast. Pick and taste exotic delights as you stroll through the garden or let us prepare it for you.
At Arriga Park farmstay bed and breakfast, we want to spoil you as you are the only guests.
- Experience life through seasons in a large working sugar cane farm
- Pick and taste tropical fruits in season and our home-dried and preserved fruit!
- Enjoy home cooked meals with organically home-grown fruit and vegetables
- Relax in the luxurious heated garden spa Attractive, comfortable bedrooms and sitting room
- Horse riding can be arranged
- Feed farm animals
- Spacious tropical garden for romantic walks
- Mountain bike riding available for the adventurous to discover some great surprises in the area
Arriga Park Farmstay is an excellent base when visiting other tourist attractions on the Atherton Tablelands. There is much to explore in the surrounding area! Visit Granite Gorge, where you can swim and hand feed the rock wallabies. Go horse riding or join Harold on the sugar cane harvestor and discover the excitement of a fully operational sugar cane farm.
We can also conduct short tours to a local coffee plantation or tropical fruit orchard.
We recently had some team building activities for a corporate office located in the city. We’d like to thank Mr. Michael Irwin and all his staff for the great experience. It is always fun to see how our guests experience a stress-free environment despite their busy schedule. We look forward to be part of another corporate visits in our farm soon.
Come stay with us here at Arriga Park Farmstay bed & breakfast on the Atherton Tablelands in Mareeba and enjoy one of our 300 days of sunshine a year! We look forward to having you here as our guests.